If you want to learn how to improve the performance of top-of-the-line car part manufacturing equipment, reach out to us. FTIC has a variety of maintenance positions available.
Call us at 765-676-4800 now to apply for a job.
When it comes to facility maintenance, we follow the following process:
- Regular Inspection: Maintenance on manufacturing facility metal presses (tool and die) begins with regular inspections, during which trained personnel examine the equipment for signs of wear, damage or misalignment.
- Preventive Maintenance: Scheduled preventive maintenance tasks are carried out to ensure the metal presses operate at peak performance. This includes lubrication, cleaning and calibration of the presses to prevent premature wear and breakdowns.
- Prompt Repairs: In case of any identified issues or malfunctions during inspections or regular operation, prompt repairs are performed by skilled technicians to minimize downtime and avoid further damage.
- Replacement of Worn Parts: As part of maintenance, worn-out or damaged components of the metal presses, such as bearings, seals and gears, are promptly replaced to ensure the presses continue to function reliably.
- Maintenance Records: Detailed maintenance records are maintained, documenting all inspection, repair and maintenance activities. These records help track the equipment's performance, identify recurring issues and plan future maintenance schedules.
Inquire about job openings by visiting our car part manufacturing facility today.